Making Superhero Straws
The kids are into super hero/super powers lately! They wanted a super hero "toy" so I made these super hero straws they can run around with! These would double as cute decorations for a banner or decoration if you're having a super hero kids' party!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- paper straws
- goggly eyes
- hot glue
- construction paper
- Cut straw shorter, optional.
- Prep super hero outfits with your choice of design. Optional: You can add detail to the cape with a zig zag edge. This outfit is for my son's super hero costume.
- This outfit is for my daughter's costume.
- Glue straw to center of cape. Then glue the rest of the pieces onto the straw(s) as shown in the photo.
- For finishing touches add initial of your child so this is more personalized. :) Note: If you leave the straw full size and glue in the center then this straw can be useable (drinkable)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!