Making Thanksgiving Napkin Holders
You and the kids can make your own unique and decorative napkin holders for this Thanksgiving dinner. This is a guide about making Thanksgiving napkin holders.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Kids will enjoy making these fun photo napkin rings that can double as place cards.
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- black paper or card stock
- white paper
- white paper doily
- craft glue
- Cut a 2x7 inch strip of black paper or card stock for each ring.
- Cut a white paper collar, as shown in the photo, and glue into place. For lady pilgrims, glue a section of white paper doily over the collar, then glue in place.
- Create a hat from black and white paper or a bonnet from a half circle of white paper.
- Glue or tape a photo of a guest to the hat or bonnet and then to a strip of the black paper/card stock.
- Wrap the strip around a napkin and secure with tape at the back.
By Angela from Wilkesboro, NC
March 2, 20170 found this helpful
Turn your kids loose with recycled paper tubes, crepe paper streamers, and a few other supplies. They will have as much fun making these cute holiday napkins rings as you have using them. This is a guide about making turkey napkin rings.