Making Thanksgiving Napkin Holders
Kids will enjoy making these fun photo napkin rings that can double as place cards.
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- black paper or card stock
- white paper
- white paper doily
- craft glue
- Cut a 2x7 inch strip of black paper or card stock for each ring.
- Cut a white paper collar, as shown in the photo, and glue into place. For lady pilgrims, glue a section of white paper doily over the collar, then glue in place.
- Create a hat from black and white paper or a bonnet from a half circle of white paper.
- Glue or tape a photo of a guest to the hat or bonnet and then to a strip of the black paper/card stock.
- Wrap the strip around a napkin and secure with tape at the back.
By Angela from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Turn your kids loose with recycled paper tubes, crepe paper streamers, and a few other supplies. They will have as much fun making these cute holiday napkins rings as you have using them. This is a page about making turkey napkin rings.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.