Making Zipper Hair Clips
Pulled-apart zippers transform into funky hair clippies, sure to delight a girl or woman of ANY age!
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- hair clip
- hot glue gun
- hot glue
- Separate zipper into its two parts.
- Starting at one end, start rolling zipper onto itself and securing with hot glue.
- Continue gluing zipper into place, making loops and paisley shapes until length of zipper is reached.
- Make sure to roll the end upon itself as you did for the other end of the zipper to complete shape.
- Look for ways to bend the shapes together to make it compact and swirly; glue wherever needed to secure your desired design.
- Finish by hot-gluing hair clip to the back of your creation; adorn and smile!
By Brianna Southworth from Dutch Harbor, AK
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.