Uses for Hair Clips

Use extra hair clips in a number of ways to help clean and organize around the house. This is a guide about uses for hair clips.

No matter how many times I promise myself that I won't use the pens next to the TV chair, I do and then walk away. Since I now have short hair, I used the old clip to keep the pen where it's needed and then I put it back where it belongs.

I found this wonderful wicker organizer for mail, and instead use it for scratch paper, remotes, pens, glasses and such.

The two work so well together I wanted to share them with you.

N-JOY!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

I get so frustrated when my curly wild hair breaks my hair clips. They get stuck or snap closed too hard and their teeth break off. Instead of throwing the hair clip away, I reuse them as chip clips.

An added benefit is the hair clips are usually super cute, so my snack bags look pretty fancy!

I have long hair that sometimes gets in my way so I usually keep a hair clip hooked to my car's visor in case I need it. I recently found it is the perfect way to hold my sunglasses to the visor! I've also started using a hair clip to hold my car's registration and insurance info to the inside-top of the passenger-side visor. This way, no rummaging around in the glove compartment while you're nervous and frustrated if you get pulled over! You can either use 1 large clip or 2 small ones.

By Cyinda

Tired of soggy sponges that could be breeding bacteria in your sink? Attach an everyday hair clip to the sponge to make it stand up - keeping it upright will help keep it dry.

Have you cut your hair lately? If so, do you have those big butterfly clips left over with no where to go? Turn them upside down and clip recipes in them, mail to go out, messages for family members, bills, family photos, or recycled note pads.

Cheap plastic hair clips are great for corralling wires gently but firmly. This is a guide about keeping wires tidy with hair clips.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes