Making a Dog Lover's Greeting Card
Give this cute card to anyone who loves their dog. This is a guide about making a dog lover's greeting card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With a little origami dog face which even a child could make, this card will delight your dog loving friend.
Total Time: half and hour
Yield: 1 card
- 1 blank greetings card
- printed greetings of your choice
- 1 tube or stick of glue
- ribbon or braid trim
- 1 small square of plain coloured paper
- googly eyes and embellishments
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 marker pen
- You can use purchased greetings, greetings cut out of old used cards, or print them out yourself. Cut to a good size to fit your card.
- Glue one to the front of the card.
- Cut your braid to fit around the greeting.
- Glue the braid in place.
- Repeat for the inside greeting.
- Fold the square of paper in half diagonally.
- Fold two corners down to form ears. These do not have to be symmetrical.
- Draw a nose and mouth.
- Add the google eyes using glue if they are not sticky backed.
- Stick the dog to the card.
- Add any other embellishments that take your fancy such as these purchased bows.