Making a Drinking Straw Space Rocket
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 22, 2019
Try this fun indoor craft activity for your toddler to play with especially on a rainy day. This could also be a great party favor. It is easy to make, affordable, and will be lots of fun for your toddler, especially if playing with friends/sibling(s).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paper straw(s)
- construction paper
- glue stick
- Cut out shapes to resemble a space rocket (rocket ship body, wings, circle, and you will also need a rectangular piece).
- Tape/glue your rocket together.
- Wrap your rectangular piece around your straw as pictured and tape.
- Then fold the top over and tape like pictured.
- Glue/tape space rocket to your straw (launcher). Then your child will blow the straw and the rocket will launch!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.