Making a Drinking Straw Space Rocket
Make a space rocket from construction paper. Use the straw to propel it skyward. This is a fun indoor toy and would make an excellent party favor. Or you could have the kids each construct one as part of a group craft project at a child's birthday party.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Try this fun indoor craft activity for your toddler to play with especially on a rainy day. This could also be a great party favor. It is easy to make, affordable, and will be lots of fun for your toddler, especially if playing with friends/sibling(s).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paper straw(s)
- construction paper
- glue stick
- Cut out shapes to resemble a space rocket (rocket ship body, wings, circle, and you will also need a rectangular piece).
- Tape/glue your rocket together.
- Wrap your rectangular piece around your straw as pictured and tape.
- Then fold the top over and tape like pictured.
- Glue/tape space rocket to your straw (launcher). Then your child will blow the straw and the rocket will launch!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.