Making a Goggly Eye Letter

Category Decorations
Here is another craft for the lovers of goggly eyes. Use it as a home decoration or gift to a friend. This is a guide about making a goggly eye letter.

I wanted to make a gift for a friend who loves goggly eyes as much as I do. I decided to decorate a wooden letter with goggly eyes and make it into a wall hanging. :)

• wooden letter
  • goggly eyes (various sizes)
  • paint
  • paint brush
  • glue
  • ribbon

1. Paint the wooden letter with as many coats of paint as necessary. Allow to dry completely.
  2. Glue google eyes on to the letter, nesting various sizes to cover the surface. Allow glue to dry.
  3. Cut two lengths of ribbon and tie the ends together in a bow. Then glue the other two ends to the back of the letter, to create a hanger. NOTE: Use a lighter to melt the ribbon ends to prevent fraying. Once the glue has dried your goggly eye letter is ready to hang up. :)

I wanted to make a gift for a friend who loves goggly eyes as much as I do. This googly eye covered letter is what I came up with.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes