Making a Handprint Monster Birthday Card
Handprint crafts are always popular and kids seem to enjoy helping to make them. This handprint monster birthday card is no exception.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute handmade monster themed birthday card any kid can make to give! This card is made with everyday craft supplies you will already have at home.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- construction paper
- gel pen/pen
- googly eyes
- glue stick
- pom pom
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half. (It needs to be big enough to trace your child's hand)
- On the folded seam, trace your child's hand. Have them spread their fingers a bit.
- Cut the handprint shape out to create the card.
- It is time to design your "monster" themed card. I cut out 2 triangles (1 large triangle for a party hat and 1 smaller triangle for a tooth). You will also need 3 googly eyes.
- Draw a smile with a gel pen and glue down the pieces to your desired liking on the card to create your monster.
- For finishing touches, glue down a pom pom on the party hat. Then, you are ready to write inside the card.
July 16, 20190 found this helpful
I love his party hat and his one sharp tooth!!!
July 25, 20190 found this helpful
Aww thank you!