Making a Handprint Monster Birthday Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
July 14, 2019
This is a cute handmade monster themed birthday card any kid can make to give! This card is made with everyday craft supplies you will already have at home.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- construction paper
- gel pen/pen
- googly eyes
- glue stick
- pom pom
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half. (It needs to be big enough to trace your child's hand)
- On the folded seam, trace your child's hand. Have them spread their fingers a bit.
- Cut the handprint shape out to create the card.
- It is time to design your "monster" themed card. I cut out 2 triangles (1 large triangle for a party hat and 1 smaller triangle for a tooth). You will also need 3 googly eyes.
- Draw a smile with a gel pen and glue down the pieces to your desired liking on the card to create your monster.
- For finishing touches, glue down a pom pom on the party hat. Then, you are ready to write inside the card.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.