Making a Lion Spoon Puppet
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 10, 2020
Make cute animal puppets with a spoon! My daughter had a phase on liking puppets and I've made a few before and now she's begun liking them again, so here's a lion I made!
I have a plastic box to save any disposable utensils we may have. I wash and dry them for future use.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper (yellow)
- markers (orange, brown)
- Xacto knife
- Sharpie marker
- googly eyes, optional
- Trace circle using a bottle cap onto yellow construction paper and cut out.
- Mark and cut a slit to slide spoon in.
- Cut slits around the circle and draw facial features of a lion on the spoon. Attach googly eyes or draw them with a marker.
- Use orange and brown marker to draw hair strokes. Your lion spoon puppet is complete!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.