Making a Lion Spoon Puppet
Kids love to play with stick puppets. Turn a plastic spoon into this cute lion by following the simple steps in the project provided here.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make cute animal puppets with a spoon! My daughter had a phase on liking puppets and I've made a few before and now she's begun liking them again, so here's a lion I made!
I have a plastic box to save any disposable utensils we may have. I wash and dry them for future use.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper (yellow)
- markers (orange, brown)
- Xacto knife
- Sharpie marker
- googly eyes, optional
- Trace circle using a bottle cap onto yellow construction paper and cut out.
- Mark and cut a slit to slide spoon in.
- Cut slits around the circle and draw facial features of a lion on the spoon. Attach googly eyes or draw them with a marker.
- Use orange and brown marker to draw hair strokes. Your lion spoon puppet is complete!