Making a Mini Wreath with Stickers
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
April 19, 2018
This adorable mini wreath is great fun for children to make and is so pretty. There are so many sticker designs available so don't just limit yourself to flowers, hearts, and butterflies. Animal stickers, or pictures of vehicles, boats, dinosaurs, and food such as cupcakes can look just as good. Or even better choose 3D stickers or sticky gems.
- plastic lid
- narrow ribbon
- A clear plastic lid works best for this such as a Pringles lid. I have used the top off a large yoghurt pot. Uses scissors to cut out the centre section.
- Take a short length of ribbon and tie the ends together.
- Loop the ribbon onto the rim of the lid.
- Decorate it with stickers in any way you like, but it looks best if you first decorate one side from top to bottom, overlapping the stickers slightly.
- Then do the same on the other side, leaving a gap at the top and bottom.
- Finish with two larger stickers at the top and bottom.
- Your little wreath is now ready to display.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.