Making a Nemo Inspired Paper Hat
This cute Nemo inspired paper headband style hat is sure to be a hit with your little ones. It is easy to make and would be an excellent addition to a birthday party with a Finding Nemo theme.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Are you going to have a Nemo birthday party for your little one? You can make these Nemo hats for the kids! They are very easy to make and you only need a few supplies.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- orange construction paper
- black construction paper
- water paper
- black marker
- orange marker
- acrylic white paint & paint brush
- Freehand and cut 2 fins, 1 tail, 3 circular shapes for the eyes in white, orange, and black.
- Draw in details for the fin with a black and orange marker.
- Glue eyes in order: white, orange, and finally black. Dab a tad of white acrylic paint on the black eye.
- Cut a 3" long strip of orange paper for the hat, enough to fit your child's head. Glue on the fins. Also, you can make a white stripe (essentially a white rectangular piece with black marker traced around the edge) for Nemo's stripe too on the back and glue in place.