Making a Paper Spider Hat
This cute spider hat can be made for your child's dolls or stuffies. Increase the size to make a matching one for your child. This guide contains the steps and photos necessary for making a paper spider hat
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Teddy bears, dolls, and toys in general, especially the accessories, can get pricey. Instead, you can make "some" accessories out of construction paper like this spider hat.
My daughter specifically wanted a spider hat (with bow accent) for her bear.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- circle dot stickers
- Sharpie pen
- bow clip
- Cut 2 thick strips of black construction paper then tape them together for the hat circumference to fit on the bear's head.
- Cut 4 thinner strips of paper. Then cut those strips in half for a total of 8 strips.
- Bend the strips of paper to achieve the spider's legs as pictured.
- Using circle dots, stick 2 onto the hat. Go over with a Sharpie pen to create eyes.
- For a cute touch (optional) add a bow clip.
- Tape on legs (4 on each side) and you have your spider hat! For your child's stuffed animals to wear, or it can be made to fit your child's head.