Clutter ControlOrganizing

Making a Night Box

I live in a tiny apartment. In order to have a craft room, I sleep on a day bed in the living room. At night, I hate getting up so I made a little "handy" today that goes from pretty box to something I need at night, then back to pretty box in the daytime.

Find a box that you like having on your coffee table. It has to be the kind that has a slide-on lid.

Then open the lid, fill with a mini post-it and pen. You have no idea how many times I come up with ideas from my dreams. Then in the a.m., they are gone. I added a pair of clippers, flashlight, emery board, and lip gloss.

Your list will be different according to your needs, but for me this is perfect.

Then, once I am up I just dump everything back in the box and it's ready for the next night. N-JOY!