Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
This cute craft makes a little baby doll from a sock and doesn't require any sewing. This is a page about making a no sew sock baby doll
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Don't toss out those old socks. Make a baby doll!
Total Time: 10 min or less
- 1 sock
- stuffing, such as cotton from an old pillow
- black Sharpie and pink Sharpie or markers
- rubber bands. I used tiny hair clear rubber bands. It all depends on the color of your sock.
- small towel for cradle (extra but not required)
- basket or anything as a cradle
- Get your sock. Lightly stuff with cotton, etc. Try using an old pillow. Leave a couple inches unstuffed at top.
- Wrap around the rubber bands for head, neck, and arms as shown.
- Fold top of sock down around head and then slightly fold up.
- Draw the baby's face as you'd like.
- Last, place your baby in a basket or cradle.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.