Making a Paper Toadstool
A very easy rainy day craft for young children, with materials on hand. This is a guide about making a paper toadstool
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a fun rainy day craft made from simple materials that many of us already have in the home. These are so easy to make and children will feel proud to display them along a shelf.
- 1 paper muffin case
- 2 sheets of plain coloured paper
- 1 toilet roll middle
- 1 glue stick
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 small coin
- Cut the paper to fit the width of the card tube.
- Apply glue to one end of the paper.
- Wrap the paper around the tube and press down the glued edge to stick.
- Draw circles on the other pieces of paper using the coin or other small round object as a template.
- Carefully cut out the circles.
- You will need to crease some of them and cut some of them in half.
- Apply glue to the circles and stick them to the muffin case.
- Apply glue to the top edge of the tube and place the muffin case on top.
- Alternatively you can use a polka dot patterned muffin case.
November 15, 20160 found this helpful
These are adorable and definitely something I will try to incorporate into my classroom when I teach again!
November 18, 20160 found this helpful
This is adorable!
In This Guide