Making a Personalized Alphabet Book

Category Book Making
A fun project to make for a preschooler using people, animals and things that come from the child's own environment. This is a page about making a personalized alphabet book.

I made a personalized alphabet book for a young child using a small photo album. I used current and past pictures of people and things familiar to the child. Example: On one side I put "M" is for Mommy and I put a picture of her Mommy on the facing page. The child did not know what I was doing and she happily held some of the items (example: eggs in a bowl, because her family raises hens for the eggs). The project was great fun to do and the child cherishes it.

By Carole

Crafts Book Making Book MakingSeptember 22, 2014
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Personalized-Alphabet-Book.html