Making a Pine Cone Chandelier
You can make a decorative chandelier with pine cones as the focal point. This is a page about making a pine cone chandelier
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can create a pretty pine cone chandelier for any occasion.
Total Time: 1 hr.
- 1 old lampshade wire
- 2 wire hangers
- a few pine cones
- spray paint
- dental floss or thread
- twist ties
- window blind thread and ball (extra but not required)
- ceiling hook
- Gather supplies and tools.
- Spray paint the pine cones and lampshade wire over newspaper. Sprinkle glitter right away so it will stick while the paint is drying.
- When pine cones are dry, stick thumbtacks into the center at the bottom of your cones.
- When wire is dry attach hangers as indictated. Twist the wire around the top to form a heart. Close end wire with pliers.
- Secure hanger ends to lamp shade wire with twist ties.
- Wrap ribbon around wires and make a bow on top.
- Tie thread around the end of thumbtacks on each pine cone, then tie knot to wire. Run the window blind wire with ball pull on top and hang something in the middle.
- Cut any extra thread or ribbon that is hanging.
- Finally hang for guests to view your pine cone chandelier!
October 29, 20150 found this helpful
This is cute!!!
November 8, 20150 found this helpful
Thanks attosa ! :)