Making a Pot Rack

I received a really nice set of Earthchef pots and pans for Christmas, and would like to know how to make a pot rack to hang them from. This is the first set of pots and pans I have ever had and I'm over 50, so I would like to hang them up so they will stay scratch free. I have no room in my cupboards unless I stack them and then they will scratch. The rack has to be wall mounted as I have a small, galley-type kitchen and can't hang them from the ceiling without bonking my head on them! Thanks.

Catastrofy from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Answers:

Making a Pot Rack

Any ideas about where I can find the wall mounts that would hold the dowel for the hooks to hang from? Can't find any that are decorative enough for the kitchen. (02/18/2009)

By kathy

Making a Pot Rack

I came across an inexpensive mirror with iron-work and made it into a pot rack. Including the mirror, the hardware and S-hooks it cost me about 40 dollars. Just have to make sure the iron-work is sturdy enough to hold the weight.

(02/08/2010)

By Lola

RE: Making a Pot Rack