Mall Madness Birthday Party for Preteens

A great birthday party idea for preteen girls is a Mall Madness birthday party. A Mall Madness birthday party is basically a scavenger hunt in the mall. For example, you could all meet at your house. Once everyone arrives, you could head to the mall. At the mall, everyone would split into groups and get things (a picture with the cashier or ask the cashier for a rubber band, etc.) Once a group gets everything on the list, they get a prize (gift card, toys, cash, beauty products, etc.) After that, pizza is a great way to end the day before everyone either goes home or spends the night! Hope this helps. :)

Sounds awesome! I should try this! :)

i like this idea, thanks my daughter is turning 12 on thanksgiving and she needs party ideas.

You should do a scavenger hunt on the river or pond!!! ahahahaah hope this help :]

Anonymous

My daughter is turning 12 and she only wants to have 4 girls over. She wants to make sure it's a bit girly, but not too girly. We did a movie in the past. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

I think you should ask them to write a list on what they want to do. You should go to get a mamicure and a pedicure not too girly! But let them choose. :) Girls rule the world right!!

HI ABOUT YOUR PARTY IDEA FOR 4 GIRLS DO SOMETHING COOL AND CUTE SO MAYBE GO TO YOUR LOCAL VINTAGE TEA SHOP AND HAVE TEA AND BDAY CAKE.THEN A SLEEPOVER E.G WATCH MOVIES, EAT POPCORN ,HAVE PRESENT OPENING AND FUN GAMES IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY OF THE IDEAS IM SORRY BUT IF YOU DO THEN ENJOY

THANK YOU ,

Anonymous user

I suggest to go to a swimming pool near you and when you get out if it's in the park then find a bench and buy pizza and cupcakes don't forget about the drinks then end the day by playing a game or something

Anonymous

wow that sounds kinda interesting?!

if you dont want it to be too girly then go buy a T-Shirt that says "NOT TO GIRLY" then you can camp by a river or a pond

Lots of malls don't appreciate scavenger hunts because it has people in there stores who aren't going to buy anything.

Anonymous

take her to the mall she will love it

This is nothing I would like

Anonymous

wow dats amazin

hi my daughter is turning 12 but she doesn't want anything too girly any ideas

Anonymous

yeah this advice is good

Anonymous

Who wants to do that

where is the mall at

Anonymous

This is the best idea ever thank you so much

Anonymous

Bad idea

I am totally lost. My birthday is March 30th and I'm turning 12, but I don't know what to do! I'm not girly-girl but I am also not allowed to have a sleepover.

I just have to spend it with my parents. Boring way to spend your last birthday as a kid. I know. But I really need something fun and a good idea for me to do. Any ideas?

My daughter is going to be 12 and she wants 15 girls over. We cant have it in our house though as we have a puppy. Any party ideas that wont cost too much ?

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 9, 2015
🎄
🍂