Marriage Jokes

Category Jokes
This guide contains marriage jokes. If you love to tell a good joke, here are some marriage related jokes that you can share with friends or family.

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

By Terri

Top Comment

Terri,
where do you get your stuff? I love them keep going.....I had a long, day car ride with husband
and yes we had a long quiet hour due to a discussion gone south. I only wish Ihad heard that
before our trip...we both laughed at this again
Thank You.
A

My husband was bragging one day about remembering birthdates of all the family. I said "If you're so smart, when is our anniversary?" He hesitated and looked unsure. Then turned to me and said "I know, once a year!"

Source: Real life experience.

By Jill from N.S.W. Australia

A Pastor asked if anyone had a scripture relating to marriage. Someone in the back of the room piped up and said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do".

By Anne from Fernley, NV

While attending a marriage seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."

He addressed Tom, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"

By Terri

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating; the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly."

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"

The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."

"Do you mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

By Terri