Strange Jokes

Category Jokes
Everyone loves a good joke, here are some strange ones you may like. Check out these strange jokes.

"If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse?

None! Cause Ice cream doesn't have bones!"

By Susannah

By Tom in MO. (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Q. What's the difference between a duck?

A. One leg is both the same.

By Frances (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Heard this about 35 years ago - but never heard an answer ~~

If it takes a hen and a half, a day and a half, to lay an egg and a half - how long does it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?

By (Guest Post)
Top Comment

As I heard it..."If you were paddling upstream in a canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?" "It doesn't really matter because there are no pits in ice cream." "It could have been a cantaloupe, but it doesn't have any horns." "It was a football about this(hold index finger and thumb about 1 inch apart) color."

Top Comment

If your mother was a doctor and your father was a surgeon. How long would it take 10 minutes to cover the inside of a doghouse with pancakes? Right or wrong? Wrong footballs don't have ears.

Have you ever seen a banana with a zipper?

Top Comment

I thought it was "If you are paddling upstream in a canoe, and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to build a doghouse?" Then the answer was " Blue, because Ice cream has no bones"

Top Comment

Wow, this is like a bad game of telephone! The original joke:

Q: If you're paddling through the desert without an oar, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse? A: None, because ice cream has no bones

Top Comment

I know this is an old thread but had to comment... never heard this version of the joke. The version I was taught almost 40 years ago is this:

You're walking down the street in your canoe; how many pancakes can you stack on your trunk? None, because ice cream don't have bones.

Anonymous
Top Comment

Alright, I need to get the version I was told as a kid out there... Not sure if I heard it from my dad or my uncle, but here it goes:
Q: If it takes 16 flapjacks to shingle a doghouse, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
A: Half an orange.
You wanna know why? Cuz a vest doesn't have sleeves!
For what it's worth, I lived in CT til I was eight, then in upstate NY til I was twelve. I'm guessing that I first heard this about 45 years ago, when I was ten.