Strange Jokes

Category Jokes
Everyone loves a good joke, here are some strange ones you may like. Check out these strange jokes.

"If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse?

None! Cause Ice cream doesn't have bones!"

By Susannah

By Tom in MO. (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Q. What's the difference between a duck?

A. One leg is both the same.

By Frances (Guest Post)
Top Comment

Heard this about 35 years ago - but never heard an answer ~~

If it takes a hen and a half, a day and a half, to lay an egg and a half - how long does it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?

By (Guest Post)
Top Comment

As I heard it..."If you were paddling upstream in a canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?" "It doesn't really matter because there are no pits in ice cream." "It could have been a cantaloupe, but it doesn't have any horns." "It was a football about this(hold index finger and thumb about 1 inch apart) color."

Top Comment

If your mother was a doctor and your father was a surgeon. How long would it take 10 minutes to cover the inside of a doghouse with pancakes?

Right or wrong? Wrong footballs don't have ears. Have you ever seen a banana with a zipper?

Top Comment

I thought it was "If you are paddling upstream in a canoe, and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to build a doghouse?" Then the answer was " Blue, because Ice cream has no bones"

Top Comment

Wow, this is like a bad game of telephone! The original joke:

Q: If you're paddling through the desert without an oar, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse? A: None, because ice cream has no bones

Top Comment

I know this is an old thread but had to comment... never heard this version of the joke. The version I was taught almost 40 years ago is this:

You're walking down the street in your canoe; how many pancakes can you stack on your trunk? None, because ice cream don't have bones.

Anonymous
Top Comment

Alright, I need to get the version I was told as a kid out there... Not sure if I heard it from my dad or my uncle, but here it goes:
Q: If it takes 16 flapjacks to shingle a doghouse, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
A: Half an orange.
You wanna know why? Cuz a vest doesn't have sleeves!
For what it's worth, I lived in CT til I was eight, then in upstate NY til I was twelve. I'm guessing that I first heard this about 45 years ago, when I was ten.

Anonymous
Top Comment

The way I heard it from a guy from California was "If you are rowing up a 2 lane stream in a one lane canoe and you lose your saddle, how many waffles does it take to shingle a doghouse"

Top Comment

When you're riding in a canoe, up a tree, and one wheel falls off, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?

None, cuz snakes don't have armpits!

Top Comment

So you're climbing up a tree an wheel falls off how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?

Purple stupid snakes don't have elbows

Top Comment

Two penguin are in the Big Apple bustling along with everyone else's pace on the sidewalk when one of the penguin (Joe) stops suddenly and asks the first penguin Tom, "Hey, Tom !? Gimme a typewriter !! Tom screams back, "No way! What do you think I am, an icecube !!??!

Anonymous
Top Comment

If you're driving down the road in your canoe and you get four flat tires, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?
None, ice cream doesn't have bones!

Top Comment

I made this joke up nearly 50 years ago. The real line is, If you are going down the river and your canoe has a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house.

I even made up the answer. 13 because you should not give a dog ice cream.

Top Comment

I am from the tri-state area, and the 70's version that I heard was:
Q: If the canoe on your roof, has three flat tires. How many pancakes does it take to cover your dog house?
A: Half as long, as it takes a crossed eyed grasshopper to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle.

Top Comment

How many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
Answer; Blue
Why: Because aliens don't wear tin foil hats

Thats the way I heard it back in my college days.

Why did Mr. Bubble follow Mrs. Bubble around the house?

To watch her "bust"!

By Mchoium