Matcha Green Tea Banana Bread
Vote for this contest contender!
I am a huge fan of banana bread and it's fun to experiment with other flavors. If you like Matcha green tea, I think you'll enjoy this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp Matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- dash salt
- Chop ripe bananas.
- In a bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients: all purpose flour, almond flour, matcha powder, dash of salt, and sugar.
- In your mixer, add your wet ingredients: coconut oil, almond milk, and eggs. Mix.
- Incorporate your chopped bananas.
- And then add your bowl of dried ingredients in until desired consistency.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and allow to bake at 350 degrees F. for about 25-30 minutes, or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!