Best Ever Bread Sticks Using Rhodes Frozen Dough
Conveniently frozen bread dough can be formed into bread sticks and delightfully seasoned. This is a guide about making the best ever bread sticks using Rhodes frozen dough
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are light and fluffy, buttery, garlicky, and oh so yummy! They are perfect paired with any Italian dish, a grilled meal, pizza, or whatever. Be aware that you very likely will not have any left.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3.5 hrs including rising time
Yield: As many as you desire
- Rhodes frozen bread roll dough
- garlic salt (I like Lawry's California blend with parsley)
- 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup) melted
- baking pan with at least 1 inch sides
- Remove enough frozen roll dough to serve desired amount of people (I figure at least 2 a piece with a few extra).
- Spray baking pan with nonstick spray or grease with butter. Place frozen roll balls on baking pan and let thaw about 1 hour. Roll each thawed ball of dough into a long snake.
- Dip in melted butter and place on baking pan in neat rows. Sprinkle liberally with garlic salt.
- Let rise about 2 hours in a warm place.
- Bake at 375° F. for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
September 12, 20170 found this helpful
Yum! Looks good. Rhodes is my favourite go-to dough :)
September 13, 20170 found this helpful
I love breadsticks. I haven't tried this before, looks very delicious, fluffy, garlicky!