MeatloafRecipes

Meat Loaf Patties

This was my first try at this. I must say it's awesome over all. I took a pound of chopped meat with the added items listed. I did not have any special way to do it, and am trying not to over spend. So everything added basically came from the dollar store, except the meat from the butcher shop.

You will choose the flavors you want in the meal. I chose what I could afford. I had nothing more to add so I used cheese. it came out wonderful. Due to my pain I could not stand to brown the fajia.

Prep Time: 20 mins

Cook Time: 23 minutes on med heat.

Total Time: 1 patty per person.

Yield: 5

Source: myself

1. Mix everything in a bowl. When you see a thickened substance you put your meat in it. Mix well. Make a few patties in your desired shape. add it to the frying pan to brown on both sides. Remove the excess oil and add a few chopped onions which you will now cover and simmer.
  2. It will cook for about 10 mins and brown on both sides. I have added cheddar cheese and wrapped for ease in eating.
  3. I will use these in fajitas to cut down bread.
  4. Ad

what seasoning did u use?

I used a brand called Badia it has a green top and complete is on the front of the container. I found it at the dollartree. And foodbizzare.

These look yummy! And for the dollar tree to provide all you need except the meat is brilliant! You might also want to try these in muffin cups, sans the paper liners. This is perfect in consistent size and shape, and freeze so well!!