Chicken Loaf Recipes
A meat loaf is a delicious, thrifty way to use your chicken. This page contains chicken loaf recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a yummy, heart-healthy dish that can be made with chicken or turkey.
Total Time: about 75-80 minutes
- 3 cups cooked chicken ($2.00)
- 2 cups milk or chicken broth ($.50)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped celery
- 1 cup stale bread crumbs
- 5-6 eggs, beaten ($.75)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Chop meat.
- Soak bread in milk.
- Mix eggs and celery.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Shape into loaf and place in greased pan.
- Set pan in water; put in oven and bake for about 60-65 minutes, until it springs back when pressed with finger.