Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf Recipe
The best meatloaf is wrapped in bacon! This bacon wrapped mini meatloaf recipe is delicious and is the perfect dish to take to any party.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 23, 2016
Exceptionally quick to make and so tasty. Have 1-2 each for a lunchtime snack, or 3 or more for a main meal. Eat with a salad or make it into a roast dinner with potatoes, vegetables, gravy, and Yorkshire pudding.
Total Time: Half an hour
- 250 g minced beef (8oz ground beef)
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- Line 6 muffin tins with the streaky bacon.
- Mix your favourite herbs and spices into the beef.
- Divide meat up into 6 and press into the tins.
- Bake in a medium oven for about 20 minutes to half an hour, or until the meat has shrunk and is cooked through.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.