Lemon Loaf Recipes
April 7, 2015
Read More Comments
An easy cake mix recipe that yields sweet, but not too sweet; tart, but not too tart. 1 WWP dessert slices!
Total Time: 75 minutes, including prep
Yield: 36 slices
Source: adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (Or you can use Real Lemon, I won't tell)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup fat free lemon yogurt
- 4 egg whites (or two whole eggs)
- Let egg come to room temperature for best results. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk away!
- I used a square 10x10 inch cake pan. Spray with cooking spray, add in the batter, and bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes then slice it up. It made 36 slices.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
August 6, 2009
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Cream shortening and sugar till light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.Read More...
ThriftyFun is one of the longest running frugal living communities on the Internet. These are archives of older discussions.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar together in bowl. Add eggs, beating well. Sift dry ingredients together.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.