To Top

Medicaid Covered Purchases

I am on Medicaid due to cancer, stage 4 breast cancer. I walk with a cane and can't get in my bathtub. Can it be fixed for a low tub or in a walk in shower that Medicaid or a different organization would cover?


We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

October 13, 20170 found this helpful

You will need to contact your social worker for Medicaid and make an appointment with them. Discuss your case and see what they can do for you. They will be able to give you all the advice you need and if necessary a voucher to have this done.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
A repair man fixing a leaky roof.
Finding Home Repair Help for Low Income Families
Budget & Finance HealthcareSeptember 19, 2015
Small house resting on stacks of coins surrounded by hands holding tools used for home repairs.
Free Home Renovation Advice
Photo of a home that is in the process of being built.
Home Completion Help for Disabled Homeowner
Medicaid paperwork at the doctor's office.
Qualifying for Medicaid
A moving van being filled with boxes.
Retaining Medicaid Health Coverage When Moving
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/13 00:22:36 in 669 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!