Mini Pepper Tacos
These mini pepper tacos are so delicious; a cross between beef tacos and jalapeño poppers. They're super easy to make, a guaranteed crowd pleaser, and fabulous for those trying to cut on carbs. I used my toaster oven, and you don't need much to make these. Have fun!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 oz taco seasoning
- 4 - 6 mini peppers
- cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- hot sauce
- Cut the tops off the peppers, and cut around the stem. Save the pepper pieces.
- Cut each mini pepper in half and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a frying pan cook ground beef and peppers pieces for about 5 to 6 minutes. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Cook another minute or two. Let this mixture cool slightly.
- Fill the peppers with the beef mixture to the max, and arrange on a baking sheet (I slipped a little piece of Monterey Jack cheese in the peppers before filling them). Bake peppers for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove mini pepper tacos from the oven and drizzle with sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.