Minnesota Travel Photos and Information

Category Minnesota
This page contains Minnesota travel photosan culture is centered in the "Twin Cities" of Minneapolis and St. Paul. This page contains Minnesota travel photos and information.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This photo is taken behind some trees near the lake we live on; Lake Lida in Pelican Rapids, Minnesota. The fish houses are so small compared to the winter sky, reminding us of just how small we are on this earth.

There's so much beauty on earth, so much beauty in the sky's, beauty we can only see on T.V for some of us. Pictures help hold the beauty we see when our momory's can no longer remember. Thanks for looking.

By Connie Rohrer P.

Winter Sunset on Lake Lida Minnesota

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I am a NWS trained skywarn/storm chaser in Minnesota. There were no warnings out so I went out to the grill and then yelled for my husband to bring the camera. This had passed us, so I had photos of the back side of the storm heading for Minneapolis area. This produced winds, hail, rain. It had also given up the same SW of us about 40 miles before it passed without much ado where I live.

By Grandma J

Comment Like this photo? 9

I have a clear view of the eastern sky, and the first thing I do most mornings is check the sunrise. Some times you can't describe the morning, you just have to take a picture because it will never look just the same again.

By Jan from Springfield, MN

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is a long dirt trail headed under a railroad bridge. Trail is between Duluth and Proctor. Perfect time of day for this shot.

I'm glad the way this one turned out. This is why I take my camera every time I leave the house!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I saw this culvert on a bike ride along skyline parkway. I set the correct aperture and took quite a few shots of it but this one seems to be the best.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1