BedroomOrganizing

Monkey Pajama Holder for Childrens' Beds

While I was in my daughter's room cleaning, I took out all the stuffed animals from the laundry bag and put them on the bed. There were several of these monkeys that were loose and I thought that since it was cold on many nights, that she would enjoy having this little pink friend keep track of her pajama bottoms. It looked so cute, and the colors happened to match.

I could also give pajamas this way as a gift. I can only fit one part of the pajamas at a time in the monkey's arms since these are really small monkeys. I just love the look of monkeys on her bed.

Blessings.

Yes!