Monkey Theme Decoration Banner
Planning a party last minute and need some easy decoration tips? This is a simple do it yourself decoration project with items you probably already have at home!
Monkeys courtesy of: https://picklebums.com/printable-puppets-five-cheeky-monkeys-and-a-crocodile/
Total Time: 40 minutes
- hole puncher
- scrapbook paper 12x12
- I used 12"x12" scrapbook paper. Cut into 3 strips of 4".
- Cut each strip every 3" to make 4 rectangles per strip. 1 piece of paper of 12"x12" makes 12 rectangle pieces. Repeat this process with more scrapbook paper or, until you have enough squares for your banner.
- Using scissors cut a wide triangle out to resemble a banner flag.
- Using a hole puncher, punch hole on the top left and top right.
- Thread yarn through each banner flag.
- I printed some monkey printables I found online and cut them out. Then I glued them onto some of the banners as an accent.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.