Mother's Day Flower Ideas

Category Miscellaneous

Most moms appreciate lots of flowers on their special day. This guide contains mother's day flower ideas.

Do something nice for Mother for Mothers Day. All you need for this is some pretty flower pots. I have saved mine over the years and your Mom probably has also.

Go to Walmart and buy some real pretty flowers for about $1.80 per tray. Some have 6, some have 8 flowers in them. Go over and plant them in the pretty pots and spend the day with your mom. I am sure she will love this.

One of my daughters did this for me and every time I see them on my back deck, they will bring back the memories of the day. I actually got mine before Mother's Day and I am sharing this idea for those who don't have a lot of money to spend. One of my favorite presents ever!

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Materials

• 2 inch by 4 inch Styrofoam circle
  • 6 individual silk roses

Directions

Pull apart and cut petals and glue to outside of rim until covered. Keep all leaves from silk rose stems you just used and glue to top. Add rose bud on top. I used a contrasting rose for top for more impact.

By Carol from MA

A gift is always appreciated more when thought goes into it. I was out doing some exploring and looking around at the beautiful scenery we have in East Tennessee this time of year. I found these beautiful flowers in front of the medical center where I go to pick up medicine for the family. I took a couple of pictures of the flowers.

I am going to send my elderly mother an email with this flower in it, as a card.

One could also have them printed and give them this way. These flowers are so beautiful and I know they will cheer my sweet mom up. Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

My son gave these beautiful flowers to me for Mother's Day. They are so pretty. I just love flowers, and these are doing so wonderfully. Whenever I am asked what I want for Mother's Day, I always say flowers and I am never disappointed.

By dwedenoja

Petunias

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

My husband and children got me this rose bush last year for Mother's Day. It was just a stick in the plastic wrapper. It has grown and is so beautiful to look at. These are flowers for Mother's Day that last year after year!

By Dannell

Rosebushes For Mother's Day

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

This is a Mother's Day gift from my son and daughter in law.

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

Potted Flowers For Mother's Day

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Holidays and Parties Mothers Day MiscellaneousJanuary 20, 2013
🐛
😷
Corona Virus Tips
👒
🐰
🌻