BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Early Learner Autism Center

I'm looking for a cute, catchy name for a center serving children ages, 2-10 years old with autism. We will be doing applied behavioral analysis (ABA). I am stumped. We are located in central Ohio. The logo attached is for the Company, we have divisions, Life Center for the older kids, Summer/Winter Camp, After School, and now our early learners.

I dont think the name should be cute or catchy. Autism is a condition that parents take seriously and they want a profession to work with their child. I would use the word autism in the name of the center.

It doesn't have to be cute. I'm just looking for a name that will catch peoples attention. It's not just autism. It's all mental health diagnosis'. We just have more autism than anything else.

Have you ever considered just using your initials - MTG as part of your name?

MTG Center of Learning
MTG Behavioral Center
MTG Early Learning Center

After you can add a slogan or a catch phrase to this to make it stand out more. There you could add the age group or leave it out.

I think just shortening your name to initials would be a great way to start with your name. Your logo will be applied and people can see your full name in your logo.