Name Ideas for a Preschool?

I'm opening a new nursery school called The Olive Tree and I'm struggling for a slogan. Do you have any ideas?

Answers

Branch of learning.

Anonymous

slogan for your nursery school 'to catch them young, whet their curiosity through play'

Anonymous

How about "to culture, nurture and grow their thirst for wisdom in their individual quest to achieve, learn and play"?

Name for 24 hour child care

30 More Questions

I'm starting my own childcare business and need a catchy name. I don't want daycare in the title, but would like a sophisticated name.

I am thinking maybe something with early childhood learning center, academy, or development. Any suggestions?

Answers

Little Scholars Academy

If your leaning more towards something of focus more towards a learning environment or preschool rather than a babysitter or daycare. I would emphasize the age range in which you will be teaching. If they are all within a year or two apart then it will appear more as a early preschool with desks and a teacher rather than a nanny. If you use words like development and center it sounds like a public facility with staff and creditials. Catchy name that I think can relate to is with words like peers, bridge, milestones, path, concepts, steps, tiny, pack, scholars, pre-kindred, scouts, class... combine them like Tiny Scholars Tiny steps or stepping stones

EXCEL is a catchy name and is an acronym for Excellent Childcare Educational Learning.

Can you please suggest a name for the kids' playschool section of my school Chandra Dayal Academy?

I have started my new business, a preschool. Please suggest some names.

Please suggest a good pre-school name.

I am going to open a preschool. As kids spend 4 to 5 hours at school so it's just like their second home. I want a name related to kids' second home. Any suggestions?

Answers

Home Away From Home Preschool

Nurturing Hearth Preschool

The Nurturing Center

Helping Hands Learning Brains

Down Home Learning

Answer this Question

I am looking for a new preschool name, anything is fine. I would like to use animals like raccoons, dolphins, whales, pigs, or chimpanzees.

I would prefer something with, owls in it. I don't want it too animal-ish as it sounds like a petting zoo or a pet store. Thanks!

Answers

"Noah's Ark Preschool"
'A little of everything God created'

Answer this Question

Please suggest to me the name ending with word "clay".

By Rajitha

Answers

Crayola Clay college
Crayon Clay preschool

How about:
Play with Clay Daycare
Molding Clay Daycare
Squishy Clay Daycare Fun!

Clay Day Daycare
Playing with Clay Daycare!
Molding Clay & Kids Daycare!

(I sure hope you end up playing with clay alot with that name..hahaha)

The first thing I though upon seeing your photo is "Golden Gates." Applies to learning as well as play.
Good luck with your venture!

Where Kids and Flowers Bloom!

How about "Pot of Clay" or "Clay Pot"

Answer this Question

I am opening a new preschool. Please suggest a good name.

I am starting my own in-home preschool, but I am lacking a creative name for it. I am thinking maybe something with my name (April) in it somewhere.

I want something cute and catchy for both the students and the parents. Any suggestions?

My nursery's name is Peekaboo. Please help me to get a unique slogan.

I want a name for pre-school/play-school/kindergarten which is unique and will reflect a high profile school in India. It should be like some international brand.

We are looking for a tag line for " Leap Ahead Learning Center". Also, we have classrooms from infant through 5 years. Some names for the classrooms are - tadpoles and froggies, but there are 5 classes.

We want to set some theme. Please suggest. Thanks.

Answers

Learning in Leaps and Bounds, or

An Amphibiously MUltitalented Learning Center, or

We're leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, or

We're leaps and bounds the best at learning

My name is Rahber. I want to open a play school. Please suggest something with my name included.

I am running a franchise of a playschool, but now I plan to switch to my own brand. Please suggest a name which suggests education and play with values.

I have a 12 year old dog that has no medical problems that the vet can find, but she has just started peeing and pooping in the house. She goes potty outside, but still does it in house too. I dk what to do. I started taking her food and water away at night and letting her out ,but I wake up to pee on the floor.

I let her out and she comes in and poops on the floor ten minutes after being let in. She just started this a month ago, she barks to come in, but no longer barks to go out.

Answers

Since she's so old, chances are she's just incontinent, especially if she'sa bigger breed of dog.

Honestly, you might have to keep her crated, or keep her out of doors. Some people opt to have her wear diapers but I don't agree with that personally

if you think she's 'normal' and not incontinent, you just would keep her crated at night, and during the day be vigilant in retraining her.

This sounds like a bad habit. most likely what happened is one day she just did it, it seemed easier, she received no feedback from you that it was inappropriate, and the habit stuck.

The thing to do would be to catch her in the act, and with a firm but gentle voice startle her out of it (such as by saying NO!) and then quickly take her to the pad where you want her to defecate.

When she successfully completes the poo, give her praise and a treat.

I am opening up a kindergarten in Africa, help me to choose a nice fancy name from these: Primrose Daycare & Kindergarten, Daisy Day Preschool, Kids R Kids Preschool, Kids R Lilies Preschool, Oakhouse Preschool, Mini Me's Nursery, Sunnybank Kindergarten, and Rainbow Preschool.

Answers

Have you considered choosing a name in the language of the country where you'll open the kindergarten? Their customs are not ours, and vice versa. Why not ask someone who speaks the language to help you choose something which will not only attract but also not offend?

European name for pre school for infants

Answer this Question
Load More
Business and Legal BusinessJune 30, 2013
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-Ideas-for-a-Preschool.html