BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for a Tuition Business

I am trying to set up a kids tuition (small group instruction) business offering a range of kids (aged 5-10 years) educational classes in literacy, numeracy, art, yoga, language, cooking, drama, etc. I am in desperate need for some inspiration in finding a business name. I currently have "Inspiring Kids to Create" registered for the business, but fear the name is way too long. Please help! Any thoughts will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kidspiration Station

I like that! Thanks so much for taking the time!!

I believe you will want a name that will appeal to the parents.

Exploring Creative Imagination
Forming Originalities

Thanks cybergranny, I really like that one too!! This is proveing to be much harder than I ever anticipated..

Anonymous

Exploration Station or Exploration Quest or Growing Minds

Forming almost any new business can be a daunting process and only the "brave" will follow through and succeed. I believe you will prosper because you have come to realize just how much is involved.

You are also seeking advice and suggestions from others so that shows you will consider many answers before making decisions.
I hope you much success in your business - and - do not give up on a dream easily.

You need to make sure your name defines your business. You want people to know it is a tutoring center and not a childcare business.

"The Learning Center"

or

"The Education Tree" with a logo of of a tree with the branches labeled math, music, art, language.....and a mission statement of "helping young minds to grow".