BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name for Special Needs Children Buddy Organization

I have created a non-profit organization for special needs children that need a buddy during either a summer camp, any after school activities (including sports, music, religious education, and art), or an outing (i.e. trip to a museum or to a birthday party). I set these children up with volunteers that enjoy spending time with the children, that way, the special needs kids do not feel like the people are being paid to be with them, but rather they are choosing to hang out with them. All I need now is a name for this organization, so I would really appreciate suggestions. Thank you!


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

September 25, 20170 found this helpful


Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 12, 2016
Mother's Day Ideas!
Easter Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/03/21 04:14:42 in 628 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!