New Jersey Frugal Travel Guide

Category New Jersey
With a long distinguished history, this Eastern state offers art, culture and family fun. This page contains information and photos about frugal travel in New Jersey.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

While visiting the Franklin Mine Museum, Franklin, NJ, I took this picture in the Fluorescent Room where, with the help of a black light, the rocks give a show.

By Ralph

rocks illuminated by black light

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Photo Description
I wanted to share this beautiful place with all of my ThriftyFun community! These were taken on a visit for my 60th birthday with my family. It is an incredible indoor and outdoor art park named Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ. They recreate famous paintings and sculptures, some over 60 feet tall! You are invited and encouraged to touch, climb on, and be a part of the artwork, interacting with it.

Just a wonderful surprise and treat, great for adults and children. If you get the chance, please go. You won't be disappointed!

Photo Location

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This page has tips, photos and guides for traveling to Atlantic City, New Jersey. Formally popular for its beaches and entertainment, Atlantic City experienced a revival as a tourist mecca due casino gambling. It also has the Monopoly museum, aquarium, and other attractions for a fun holiday trip.

Atlantic City, New Jersey

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US States New JerseyMay 4, 2014
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 09:47:59 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️