No Cook Pastel Candies
We call it "pastillas". This is one of the simplest to make and easiest to sell in stores and schools. Kids love them and even adults. The best thing with this treat is that you earn a profit of almost 50%. See how it is made.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: 50 candy balls
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Place powdered milk in a mixing bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon or two of condensed milk into the powdered milk.
- Mix until well incorporated. Add more condensed milk. Make sure not to pour everything in one time. Mix until everything blends together and form a very thick consistency.
- Add a teaspoon of margarine and continue mixing.
- Scoop a tiny portion and form into balls with your greased clean hands. Or you can use plastic gloves if you don't need to grease your hand with margarine or butter. You can also use candy molds to form shapes.
- Coat each ball with white sugar.
- Place them in containers or wrap individually with plastic. Chill before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.