No Need for a TV

Book Flowers and Coffee Cup on TableDue to a divorce that left me with no retirement at age 60, I do not pay for cable TV or any other TV service. I have to watch every penny and try to create some kind of retirement plan.

I love to read and I also do not have a computer at home. I work 40 hours and, if need be, stay after work if I really need to use the computer for personal things. Sometimes I go to the library.

I miss hearing the weather forecast but can use a radio if really interested. My garden and yard keep me busy except in the winter and then I catch up on home repairs. I don't miss TV.

Entertainment AdviceFebruary 13, 2018
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-Need-for-a-TV.html