Nut Butter and Cookie Filled Brownie Cups
This is a fun little twist on brownies. The combination of the three ingredients give these brownies a crispy crust, a super soft cookie interior, and gooey nut butter center. You will love these little treats.
The two bigger brownie cups pictured in front are made with extra cookie dough and no brownie to cover it, made specially for a cookie dough lover!
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 16 brownie cups
- 10 ounces brownie mix powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 10 ounces refrigerated cookie dough
- 8 ounces nut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large bowl, stir together brownie mix with egg and oil to make the batter.
- Drop cupcake liners into cupcake tin. Add a tiny dollop of brownie batter in each liner.
- Break off a little chunk of cookie dough and drop in brownie batter.
- Spoon a bit of nut butter on top of each piece of cookie dough.
- Top with enough brownie batter to cover the fillings. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!