Ombré Painted Succulent Pot
Add some flare to your succulent pot by painting it in an ombr fashion. This is a guide about ombr; painted succulent pot
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Succulents are very trendy right now and are very easy to maintain as house plants. In most cases you don't want to put your plant in just any old pot. My solution is to spray paint your pot into any color you like! I personaly love metalic colors and and giving an ombré effect to the pot.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Wipe down the pot with a wash cloth and pat dry.
- Cover the whole pot in a coat of your base color.
- Repeat with coats until fully covered and let dry.
- Take the color you want to ombré from the bottom and lightly spray from about 12 inches away using slow horizontal motions.
- Continue until you achieve the desired effect.
In This Guide