Organizing With Notebooks

Category Paperwork
While it might be considered old school to keep written records, there are many important papers and types of information we keep in hard copy. This is a page about organizing with notebooks.

I'm not sure about you, but regardless of the fact that I'm very organized, I still used to find little pieces of paper everywhere with little notes, lists, etc. Here is what I did. I took a regular spiral notebook (a big one) and got some of those sticky labels that you can just stick on a page. I took sections of the notebook and made labels for things I regularly seemed to jot down or lose track of. Here are some examples: TO BUY, TO DO, WEBSITES, TO RESEARCH, PROJECTS, you get the idea.

What I have found is that with this method, if I'm having a big party or around a holiday, I'm able to take a few sheets, add a "BIRTHDAY PARTY" label, and then jot down things I need to do for that event/holiday. It's been great when I'm reading magazines and I come across a website that I want to check out but don't have the time at that moment. When I do have some spare time, I look through "WEBSITES" and browse away! It's worked wonders for me and keeps everything in one place. Hope you find is useful!

By Julie from Amebsury, MA

I love these little favors that are teensy notepads that you see around Christmas-time, for a dollar. After Christmas is over, these notepads are on sale at my Dollar General for ten cents each. I always buy them when I see them. Here are some that I still have yet to use. I keep them in my purse for quick notes. ;)

When we get too busy with things, we tend to forget our priorities. This is when we need to take down notes for our activities. Take note of your paid and unpaid bills, make a checklist of your activities, a checklist on things you want to buy and list down things that makes you more productive.

Use a Notebook to Organize

With a forgetful husband and two teenagers, I was never getting phone messages. I put a spiral notebook next to the phone, and everything gets written in there - phone messages, appointments, to-do lists, contact information, reminders, EVERYTHING.

Use a notebook with plastic insert sheets for storing...

I keep a notebook for recipes, important numbers, educational resources, and other important information. This has really kept me more organized!

I'm not sure how many teachers are already doing this, but even if she/he asks for a folder to put their notes and worksheets in (for younger grades), use a cheap 70 page spiral notebook so you can exchange notes.

Organizing PaperworkDecember 18, 2012
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-With-Notebooks.html