Organizing Your Baby's Nursery

Category Organization
Organizing your nursery will help make caring for your child easier. This is a guide about organizing your baby's nursery.

Here's one of the ways that I organized my son's nursery before he was born, and I still use it now that he's a toddler! I found a nice, large rectangular wooden basket and lined the inside with a receiving blanket. I then took the diapers out of the package and placed them inside, there's enough room to fit a whole pack by making two rows, side by side. The basket looks nice sitting on the shelf of his changing table, and the diapers are right there within my reach (a must with a wiggly child on the table)!

By Lisa

Anonymous

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA - I BOUGHT A HANGING POCKET ORGANIZER WHICH HAS VELCRO; IT IS VELCROED TO THE END OF THE BABY BED; IT HAS 3 LARGE POCKETS; I KEEP EXTRA CLOTHES IN ONE POCKET, DIAPERS IN ANOTHER POCKET, BABY WIPES, PLASTIC BAGS (FOR POOPIE DIAPERS) IN ANOTHER POCKET.

I have that in my bathroom....my boys were too big for a standard changing table, the one has to stand up for changes! With my first one, I registered for a Baby Magic gift set that included full size bottles, and a bath caddy (a plastic basket with handle) that had compartments for diaper pins, powder/lotion bottles, soap bar (holds vaseline tub perfectly) and other little things, and I still use it to keep everything on hand and displayed.