Outdoor Fall Decorations

Category Decorations
Fall is a fun and colorful season for putting up outdoor decorations. This is a guide about outdoor fall decorations.

When it's pumpkin time and you have flowers in your yard, why not use your pumpkin to display a bouquet of flowers on your porch or doorstep? I had a lot of marigolds which were still blooming so I arranged them in the hollowed out pumpkin. You can place a jar of water into the pumpkin so your arrangement will last a lot longer.

This is the front of my house. All of the decorations except the garland around the door were made by myself at some point over the last several years.

Connie

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Even though we live in a mobile home, I try and make it homey. I love to decorate for fall. The hubby brought the corn stalks and cat tails home for me one day and we fixed up the front to look really nice. How do you like my home!

By Pat from West VA

Fall decorations in yard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Hay! A great yard decoration for the fall season

By Lee from Nova Scotia

Rolled hay bales decorated for fall and Halloween.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

1. Photo Description Marigolds, zinnia, and mums welcome the fall season around here, even the ghosts welcome them!
  2. Ad

3. Photo Location Home, NE PA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1