Packaging Valentine's Day Gifts
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Don't toss out any sturdy boxes because chances are they could be up-cycled like this into packaging for Valentine's Day.
- Use purple, pink or reds (or any color you prefer)
- Cute gems, faux roses, or any small accents would be a nice touch!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Tissue paper
- Construction paper
- Tape/Hot glue
- Line the box with tissue paper (or cut to size with construction paper to hide any brand or logos)
- Fill the box with items you would like to gift. (Inside the box has false eye lashes, mascara, hand sanitizer and chocolates.)
- To fill in the gaps, add more tissue paper. Or you can make paper roses. To make paper roses, trace or cut aa circle. Then cut around to create spiral and roll to form rose/flower.
- For more fillers - cut strips of paper and fold to make paper confetti.
- Finishing touches, I cut a heart and labeled to as well as decorated outside of plastic cover with gold stickers. You could tie a bow with a ribbon instead.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.