Paint Mixing Stick Glow in the Dark Decoration
This is a way to use paint mixing sticks to make a decoration.
- acrylic paint, glow in the dark for this project
- duct tape
- marker(s) to write or draw
- paint mixing sticks
- Gather your supplies.
- Paint as you'd like. I used florescent, bright colored acrylic paint. They are also glow in the dark! :)
- Once the paint is dry. Write or draw whatever you'd like.
- Flip sticks over. Cut two strips of duct tape and tape near ends. It will easily roll up.
- You can stand it up or hang it up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.