Paint on Leather jacket

Isopropyl Alcohol

Try using plain isopropyl alcohol. If it is latex (or acrylic) is should help in dissolving the paint. I dropped some lime green acrylic on a good pair of Levis and didn't notice it until the next day. I poured the alcohol on the spot, let it set for a few seconds, then with my fingernail, gently began scrubbing. It took a couple of times of pouring a little on to the spot, but it came completely out.

I'm a decorative painter, so you can imagine how excited I became. I started going through some of my clothes that had drops of paint on them and just about every one came clean.

By Kimberly P

Goo Gone

Goo-Gone... it works miracles

By Susan

Cover the Spot

I would try "dabbing" it with a black magic marker, to see if it covers up the spot.

By FrugalFriend

Lacquer Thinner

There are some paints that rubbing alcohol doesn't dissolve very well. I've used a Q-tip dipped in lacquer thinner to get tough paint spots off leather but I don't know if that type of thinner will effect synthetics.

By Brian

Baby Oil

Today I leaned against a freshly painted post on the the subway platform and got green paint all down the sleeve of my brown leather jacket. One hour later, I rubbed some baby oil directly onto the affected areas and with moderate scrubbing got ALL the pain out.

By Shocked