Paper Flower Gift Wrapping
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
July 29, 2018
You can use your gift wrap as a bow too! Just cut it taller then the gift, twist it and then form it into a tighter circular shape to look like a rose/flower.
You may add curled ribbons or tie the base of the flower with ribbon or even tulle for a pretty and unique look!
- gift wrap or wall paper samples
- ribbon, tulle, or yarn - optional
- Wrap your gift but leave a longer piece of the wrapping paper at the top of the gift (as pictured).
- Tape wrap closed at bottom and side, then gently twist the top of the wrapping paper clockwise.
- Spread open the top paper and roll under the paper while forming a tighter coil. Tuck the end into the coil (I didn't use glue or tape, but you may want to..)
- It should look like a pretty rose or other petal type flower!
- You may tie a few ribbons or tulle at the base of the flower and spread it out over the gift, just to get fancy-smancy!
- I think it's charming!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.