Paper Plate Puzzles
Making paper plate puzzles for your young children is quick, easy, and fun. Plus they will love matching up these large easy to connect pieces. This is a page about paper plate puzzles
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
There are two ways this simple project can be done. It's the perfect thing for days when there's "nothing to do".
5 - 20 minutes, depending on whether you use preprinted plates, or have the children color their own designs.
What You Need:
- paper plates - these can be preprinted leftovers from a party or holiday, or white ones for the kids to color with their own designs
- black marker
- colorful markers or crayons - to use with white plates
- Use a black marker to separate a preprinted plate into several puzzle pieces. If you're using a white plate, let your child decorate it with a picture or design of his or her own choosing before drawing on the black lines.
- Cut the plate(s) apart along the black lines.
- Try to put your puzzle back together.
- Variation: Write a secret message on a white plate. Cut the plate into pieces and send your secret message to a friend, who must put it together in order to read your message.
By Marie E. Cecchini from West Dundee, IL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.